How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, January 6, 2017
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 6th, 2017
Each week I post the performance of the stocks that were given to subscribers the previous Sunday. All performance is measured against the plan given to subscribers.
Eight trades triggered this week, with 6 remaining active at the close Friday, Jabil (short), Santander, DuPont Fabros, LandStar, Stericycle and Unilever. 2 trades triggered long and advanced enough to raise their stops and were eventually stopped out for gains. An equal weight portfolio beat the IWM but lost to the SPY and QQQ ETF’s this week, with only 80% of your capital exposed. There are no triggers or stops or targets measured in the index ETF performance. Here is this week’s rundown:
Equal Weighted Investment Yield assumes a buy at 1/10 portfolio size for each stock that triggers and accounts for stop loss triggers in the trade plan presented to subscribers (i.e. your performance would be better). Short position performance is calculated opposite of security movement. If the security is labeled no trigger than our trade plan would not have executed a trade (i.e. you would have had no position).
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Premium Earnings 2-21-17: TJX
- 4 Trade Ideas in Goldman Sachs: Bonus Idea
- 5 Trade Ideas for Tuesday: Commerce Bancshares, Cirrus Logic, McCormick, Ulta Beauty and Union Pacific
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of February 21, 2017: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of February 21, 2017: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers February 18, 2017
- Macro Week in Review/Preview February 17, 2017
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, February 17, 2017
- Premium Earnings 2-17-17: Home Depot and Walmart
- The Dow, 22000 and Overbought Readings
Dragonfly Capital Updates