How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, February 24, 2017
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on February 24th, 2017
Each week I post the performance of the stocks that were given to subscribers the previous Sunday. All performance is measured against the plan given to subscribers.
Eight trades triggered this week, with 6 remaining active at the close Friday, Cree, Tesaro, Commerce Bancshares, Cirrus Logic, McCormick and Ulta Beauty. One trade that triggered long was stopped out break even and the other for a loss. An equal weight portfolio beat the IWM but lost to the SPY and QQQ for a second week. There are no triggers or stops or targets measured in the index ETF performance. Here is this week’s rundown:
The Premium Service does not advocate a equal weight allocation, but uses it as one way to measure performance. Equal Weighted Investment Yield assumes a buy at 1/10 portfolio size for each stock that triggers and accounts for stop loss triggers in the trade plan presented to subscribers (i.e. your performance would be better). Short position performance is calculated opposite of security movement. If the security is labeled no trigger than our trade plan would not have executed a trade (i.e. you would have had no position).
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Emerging Markets Giving the Finger to a Correction
- Premium Earnings 3-27-17: Red Hat and Darden
- 4 Trades for the Upside in Wells Fargo: Bonus Idea
- 5 Trade Ideas for Monday: Electronic Arts, Envision Healthcare, Olin, T-Mobile and Westmoreland Coal
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 27, 2017: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 27, 2017: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers March 25, 2017
- Macro Week in Review/Preview March 24, 2017
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, March 24, 2017
- The Pitchforks are Out
Dragonfly Capital Updates