A Long Term View On…..The Full Series
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 4th, 2013
With the write up on the S&P 500 today the series A Long Term View On…. comes to an end. But if you missed one you are in luck because I have put all 12 blogposts from the past 3 weeks here:
Enjoy your Weekend!
Join the Dragonfly Capital Views Premium Membership
Sign up here to get deeper analysis and nearly 50 trade ideas every week.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Premium Earnings 12-8-16: Finisar
- A Bumpy Road in 2017 for Transports
- Dragonfly Capital Holiday Sale!
- Premium Earnings 12-7-16: Costco and lululemonathletica
- The ABC (D)’s of the Russell 2000
- The Coming New All-Time High in the Nasdaq 100 ETF
- Premium Earnings 12-5-16: Autozone
- 5 Trade Ideas in BlackRock: Bonus Idea
- 5 Trade Ideas for Monday: CME, Costco, Jack in the Box, Louisana-Pacific and United Technologies
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 5, 2016: The Rest Premium
Dragonfly Capital Updates