Integrating Price Action and Hot Sectors
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on July 9th, 2014
Integrated Silicon Solutions, $ISSI, designs and markets integrated circuits for automotive, communications, industrial, medical and military, and digital consumer markets worldwide. Boring huh? Expect that the chart of its stock price is anything but boring. Take a look.
The stock went through a strong move higher form February until April before consolidating. A break of that consolidation higher over the red resistance line targets a move to 18.50. But the actual consolidation itself gives another reason to look at it. It has produced an Inverse Head and Shoulders pattern that carries a price objective to at least 17.50. The momentum indicators line up for the upside move as well with the RSI bullish and rising and the MACD rising. The Head and Shoulders gives a reason to get involved right now, while the longer pattern looks for a trigger over 15.55. Your money, your choice.
Want to learn more about Dragonfly Capital Views?
Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through June 2014 Expiry and sign up here
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Truckers Stocks Keep on Truckin’ Higher
- Weekend Macro Roundup
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 2, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 2, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 2, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 2, 2014: The Best
- Should Trading and Investing Really Not be Fun?
- SPY Trends and Influencers: Monthly Edition August into September 2014
- SPY Trends and Influencers August 30, 2014
- Macro Month in Review/Preview August into September 2014