Pssst! Come Check Out My Junk
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on June 5th, 2014
I’ve got a full package to show you. Complete with surges higher and then pullbacks, placed among rounded bottoms. Are you intrigued? Then take a look.
My chart of the Junk Bond ETF, $JNK, shows a series of repeated patterns. There are a series of higher highs rolling over into a series of higher lows in rounded bottoms, The 20 day SMA has been a rough support area since March and the last 3 days are showing that it may be doing so again for the 4th time. With a RSI that is turning back higher it may be ready for the 4th move higher targeting the 41.65 area. Using 41.25 as a stop this could be a nice 1% return for a 2 to 3 week stay. Not bad in a market that is churning sideways and money market rates at zero.
Want to learn more about Dragonfly Capital Views?
Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through May 2014 Expiry and sign up here
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Premium Earnings 12-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week December 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers December 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through December 2014 Expiry
- Charting An S&P 500 March Higher
- Premium Stuff