A Longer Perspective In……. Nasdaq 100
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on December 27th, 2013
A year end series taking a longer perspective in many market indexes, macro related commodities, currency and bonds. Over three weeks these reviews are intended to help create a high level road map for the the next twelve months and beyond. We continue with the Nasdaq 100 ($QQQ, $NDX).
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers February 13, 2016
- Macro Week In Review/Preview February 12, 2016
- How this Week’s Top 10 Performed February 12, 2016
- Earnings Trade Ideas for Pandora
- Premium Earnings 2-11-16
- The History of the World of Stocks and Bonds
- NYC Traders EXPO February 21-23
- Earnings Trade Ideas for Twitter
- Premium Earnings 2-10-16
- Is the Bond Run About to End?