Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on September 7th, 2013
Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise
Is Pornography killing the economy? Washington Post
U.S. clears Smithfield’s acquisition by China’s Shuanghui Reuters
Ford’s Mulally says he’s staying at least through 2014 USAToday
Market likes Timken decision to divide into 2 companies Ohio
Jared Bernstein on the Taper: The Case Against Tapering in September NYT
6 of 10 largest banks in region have highest strength rating cleveland.com
Local growers of specialty cut flowers a growing niche in the trade of fresh flowers The Columbus Dispatch
The Browns open the Dawg Pound this weekend against the Fish. Kick off at 1:00pm, you may not be surprised to hear that there are still seats available.
Out at Progressive Field Saturday is a giveaway day, with a Michael Bourne replica jersey giveaway.
Been craving some garlic, the 2013 Cleveland Garlic Festival is this weekend in Shaker Square, maybe you will be Miss Garlic!
Studio-A-Rama at Case is this Saturday. Go see the many bands Saturday on the Mather Courtyard.
Keith Urban will be out at Blossom on Thursday, quiet there til then.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week December 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers December 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through December 2014 Expiry
- Charting An S&P 500 March Higher
- Premium Stuff
- Benzinga Morning Prep from December 18, 2014