Happy Birthday Drew!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on March 1st, 2013
Eight years ago today I was up at 4:30 plowing 10 inches of snow off the driveway so I could drive your mother to the delivery room. We arrived at 8 o’clock on the dot and had to wait for the staff to get there the weather was so bad. We were ready. Room was painted. Nana on her way. Crib assembled.
Come lunch time we should have known that you were going to be a deliberator. Still comfortable in your environs and unwilling to change. It would take another 4 hours and a strong epidural to get you to stir and join us n the world in time for dinner. Every day since then has been a joy, a challenge, a learning experience and a blessing. Happy birthday Drew!
Birthday Balloon Bomb!
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Prepping For a 20% Trip in Travel Centers of America
- From my talk on Benzinga Monday morning
- Premium Earnings 9-23-14
- How the S&P 500 can be both Bullish and Bearish: Timeframe
- Trading Deckers Outdoors vs Croc’s
- Premium Earnings 9-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Best