Top Trade Ideas for the Week of February 11, 2013: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on February 10th, 2013
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers October 10, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview October 9, 2015
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed – October 9, 2015
- Opening a box of QQQ’s
- Is Estee Lauder stock reversal just putting lipstick on a pig?
- Premium Earnings 10-8-15
- The S&P 500 is talking, are you listening?
- Is Sinclair the next media stock darling?
- Premium Earnings 10-7-15
- Technically speaking, the move in Oil could be a gusher