Top Trade Ideas for the Week of January 22, 2013: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 21st, 2013
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Trading 3 Black Crows, A Hammer and On Semiconductor
- Premium Earnings 3-26-15
- Crabs and Sharks in the Gold Chart: Update
- Designing a Spring portfolio improvement trade in Home Depot
- Premium Earnings 3-25-15
- First is the Worst, Second is the Best….
- Container Ship Stocks are Sailing Higher
- Premium Earnings 3-24-15
- Want to know where the Nasdaq 100 is going? Watch the SOX
- Webinar replay from today with Exante and TradingView