Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 19th, 2013
Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise
In Reversal, House G.O.P. Agrees to Lift Debt Limit NYT
Why does this bull market get no respect? USA Today
Caterpillar writes off most of China deal after fraud Reuters
American Greetings’ Weiss family raises its takeover offer to $17.50 per share cleveland.com
Supreme Court to hear law firm appeals in Allen Stanford case Reuters
District has lease with Colorado driller on 6,700 acres at Seneca Lake Ohio.com
Ohio boot-maker gets foot in the door of diverse markets The Columbus Dispatch
Robert Gruca and the Blue Water String Quartet are playing at the First Unitarian Church of Cleveland as part of the Cleveland Classical Guitar series on Sunday.
Disney on Ice is at the Q through Monday.
Cat lover? The Cleveland Persian Society presents the CFA Cat Show at the Lakefront Arena Saturday and Sunday.
Indians lovers can see their favorites at Tribefest this weekend as well.
Dragonflies have two sets of wings with a notch in the front edge of each wing. The front wing pairs are smaller than the back pairs. They function independently, giving the dragonfly speed and height during flight.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Checking Out Red Robin the First Day of Winter
- Premium Earnings 12-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week December 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers December 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through December 2014 Expiry
- Charting An S&P 500 March Higher