Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 5th, 2013
Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise
U.S. House panel probes SEC spending on consultants Reuters
Is this what tightening loop holes means: U.S. senators seek probe into royalties on coal exports Reuters
Army Corps tamps down barge worries on Mississippi cleveland.com
American Electric Power wants Ohio customers to pay for storms Ohio.com
James Stewart on The Line Between ‘Aggressive’ and ‘Evil’ NYT
U.S. Settles Accusations That Doctors Overtreated NYT
The Orchestra starts up again on Thursday with Garrick Ohlsson on piano performing Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 2 at Severance Hall.
A Hankering for a Hunk of Burning Love from the King? There is an Elvis Birthday Tribute at Playhouse Square Sunday
If your kids are into Dinosaurs as much as mine then maybe the Sea Rex Omni film at the Great Lakes Science Center will suit you.
More my speed, Little Feat takes to the Kent Stage for a make up of the postponed show on Wednesday (yes Lowell George is still dead).
Or for something truly Ohio based, the Ohio RV Supershow starts Wednesday at the I-X Center
Dragonflies forward flight speed can reach up to 100 body lengths per second.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Trading Deckers Outdoors vs Croc’s
- Premium Earnings 9-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of September 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers September 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview September 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through September 2014 Expiry
- Recent Webinar: Technical Analysis For Options Trading