A Long Term View On…..The Full Series
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on January 4th, 2013
With the write up on the S&P 500 today the series A Long Term View On…. comes to an end. But if you missed one you are in luck because I have put all 12 blogposts from the past 3 weeks here:
Enjoy your Weekend!
Join the Dragonfly Capital Views Premium Membership
Sign up here to get deeper analysis and nearly 50 trade ideas every week.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers March 28, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview March 27, 2015
- Trading the Ratio of Oil Servicers to Oil
- Trading 3 Black Crows, A Hammer and On Semiconductor
- Premium Earnings 3-26-15
- Crabs and Sharks in the Gold Chart: Update
- Designing a Spring portfolio improvement trade in Home Depot
- Premium Earnings 3-25-15
- First is the Worst, Second is the Best….
- Container Ship Stocks are Sailing Higher