Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 24, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on December 23rd, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Merry Christmas To All!
- Snapback or Touch and Go in China
- Miracle on 34th Street Inspired Trade Ideas
- 6 Reasons the US Dollar Will Keep Running Higher
- Let’s Get Hitched to Blue Nile
- More on Casual Dining Stocks
- Silver: Tarnished or Ready to Shine?
- Checking Out Red Robin the First Day of Winter
- Premium Earnings 12-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week December 22, 2014: Bonus Idea