Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 24, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on December 23rd, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
Dragonfly Capital Updates
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 6, 2013
- With The US Market in the Dumps Turn To China (Part III)
- Testing the Waters With Celgene
- A Long Term View On…. The Redux of 2013
- Premium Earnings 12-5-13
- 4 Lessons From A Glance Back at 2013
- The PC is Dead, Long Live PC Stocks
- Premium Earnings 12-4-13
- With The US Market in the Dumps Turn To China (Part II)
- With The US Market in the Dumps Turn To China (Part I)