Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 26, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 24th, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers August 30, 2014
- Macro Month in Review/Preview August into September 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview August 29, 2014
- Premium Earnings 8-29-14
- Stocks and Bonds Rising Together – Its Not So Strange
- Keep It Simple: Ford Stock Is Rising So Buy It
- Premium Earnings 8-28-14
- The Relative Weakness in Gold Aint Over Yet
- Eyeing a Meal and a Trade in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Premium Earnings 8-27-14