Happy Thanksgiving From Dragonfly Capital
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 22nd, 2012
Make sure you enjoy your time with family and give thanks for what you have. Take a break from the markets, come back refreshed. It will be a record warm day here in the Cleveland suburbs so we will get outside for some recreation as well.
We will be back Friday morning and have our own holiday offer starting Sunday night!
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Yahoo! Stock of the Year 2015, I mean 2016?
- Premium Earnings 6-30-15
- Premium Earnings 6-29-15
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week June 29, 2015: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of June 29, 2015: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of June 29, 2015: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of June 29, 2015: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers June 27, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview June 26, 2015
- How Last Week’s Premium Top 10 Performed