Happy Thanksgiving From Dragonfly Capital
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 22nd, 2012
Make sure you enjoy your time with family and give thanks for what you have. Take a break from the markets, come back refreshed. It will be a record warm day here in the Cleveland suburbs so we will get outside for some recreation as well.
We will be back Friday morning and have our own holiday offer starting Sunday night!
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of August 31, 2015: The Best
- The Week on Dragonfly Capital
- SPY Trends and Influencers August 29, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview August 28, 2015
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, August 28, 2015
- Throwing Down the Hammer!
- A post about buying Post
- Premium Earnings 8-27-15
- Not the Mountains, I’m Dreaming of the Islands
- Amidst the chaos, one stock is ready to Sprint higher