Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 19, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 18th, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
Dragonfly Capital Updates
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 10, 2014: The Rest
- Top Clicks on Dragonfly Capital this Week
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 10, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 10, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers March 8, 2014
- Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Macro Week in Review/Preview March 7, 2014
- Top Down Options Trading, Risk Management, and Collars
- Time to Sell Corn?
- Long Term Pick of the Week: Bridges, Iron and Voodoo