Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 19, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 18th, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Thanksgiving Over-Indulgence or the Euro Causing Indigestion
- The Stars Say Buy Constellation Brands
- Seems the German DAX is Always at Critical Levels
- Put a Collar on Hewlett-Packard Stock, Not Your Cat
- Premium Earnings 11-25-14
- Silver Driving Higher For the Holidays
- Looking for 6% Upside in Lazard
- Premium Earnings 11-24-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week November 24, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 24, 2014: The Rest