Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 12, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 11th, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers September 5, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview September 4, 2015
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, September 4, 2015
- Q: Why is the market selling off? A: Because….
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance through August 2015
- Parsley Energy is cooking with herbs
- Premium Earnings 9-3-15
- 7 Facts about the S&P 500
- Is there an upper limit to Limited Brands stock?
- Premium Earnings 9-2-15