Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on November 10th, 2012
Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise
The OECD says old people slow us down NYT
China decided it is turning the corner on the economy, their market says otherwise Reuters
Deals on foreclosed homes dwindling Ohio.com
Ally near $4 billion unit sale, GM seen in lead Reuters
United Steelworkers of America approve deal with Cliffs Natural Resources cleveland.com
The Fab Fizz: SodaStream Source Geek Chic WSJ.com When innovation is new colors and finishes you are done.
A Brand Icon in Need of Some Oversight NYT Start by cutting the personal trainer, its not working
If you prefer a 50 year old woman parading in her underwear, Madonna plays the Q on Saturday. Go find out what religion she is following now.
The in-laws saw The Whipping Man at Playhouse Square this week and are raving. It runs through December 2.
Over at the I-X Center the Fabulous Food Show is taking place this weekend.
Glen Campbell – The Goodbye Tour is at the Kent Stage Saturday night.
Dragonflies do not walk.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers December 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through December 2014 Expiry
- Charting An S&P 500 March Higher
- Premium Stuff
- Benzinga Morning Prep from December 18, 2014
- Getting a Rise in Dick’s for the Holidays