Archive for October, 2012
SPY Trends and Influencers October 27, 2012
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 27th, 2012 at 8:30 am, Comments: 0
Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 27th, 2012 at 8:15 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise Exclusive: Massachusetts’ regulator eyes other firms on research Reuters Mutual Fund Leaders Aim to End Jam […]
Gold is Not in a Downtrend
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 25th, 2012 at 7:00 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Two people will invariably describe the same picture two different ways. three people three ways. Ten people ten ways. It all depends […]
Visa or Mastercard? Neither, Go With….
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 24th, 2012 at 5:08 pm, Comments: 0
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers April 22, 2017
- Macro Week in Review/Preview April 21, 2017
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, April 21, 2017
- Premium Earnings 4-21-17: Halliburton
- Is it full speed ahead in the markets again?
- Premium Earnings 4-20-17: Visa and General Electric
- Splashing Oil Gets Our Attention
- Premium Earnings 4-19-17: Ebay and Qualcomm
- Bonds on Tilt
- Premium Earnings 4-18-17: IBM and Morgan Stanley
Dragonfly Capital Updates