Archive for October, 2012
SPY Trends and Influencers October 27, 2012
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 27th, 2012 at 8:30 am, Comments: 0
Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 27th, 2012 at 8:15 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise Exclusive: Massachusetts’ regulator eyes other firms on research Reuters Mutual Fund Leaders Aim to End Jam […]
Gold is Not in a Downtrend
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 25th, 2012 at 7:00 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Two people will invariably describe the same picture two different ways. three people three ways. Ten people ten ways. It all depends […]
Visa or Mastercard? Neither, Go With….
Posted by Greg Harmon on October 24th, 2012 at 5:08 pm, Comments: 0
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Macro Week in Review/Preview March 24, 2017
- How This Week’s Top 10 Performed, March 24, 2017
- The Pitchforks are Out
- Premium Earnings 3-23-17: KB Home and Micron Technology
- More Upside for Gold… Against the Euro
- Premium Earnings 3-22-17: PVH and Accenture
- Copper is Coiled for a Move
- Premium Earnings 3-21-17: Fedex and Nike
- Does the Stock to Bond Allocation Need a New Catalyst?
- Premium Earnings 3-20-17: General Mills and Lennar
Dragonfly Capital Updates