German Markets are Set to ‘Pump You Up’
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on October 31st, 2012
While Sandy has brought the US markets to a standstill there are markets around the world that are trading. The German market, represented here by the Germany Index MSCI iShares, $EWG, has been interesting lately. Technically this has been building a bull flag at the 61.8% Fibonacci
Germany Index MSCI iShares, $EWG
retracement of the move lower from the 2011 high, a second visit to this territory. The Measured Move higher takes it to 28, above a full retracement on a break of the flag higher. With the US markets reopening will it happen this week?
Join the Dragonfly Capital Views Premium Membership
Sign up here to get deeper analysis and nearly 50 trade ideas every week.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- SPY Trends and Influencers November 28, 2015
- Macro Posts This Past Week
- Macro Week in Review/Preview November 27, 2015
- How this Week’s Top 10 Performed, November 27, 2015
- Black Friday Sale on Gold
- Happy Thanksgiving from Dragonfly Capital
- Why a December Rate hike is not a lock
- Premium Earnings 11-24-15
- Tech is winning, but not the SOX?
- The sun is shining on First Solar