Top Trade Ideas for the Week of July, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on July 29th, 2012
After reviewing over 1,000 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of August 3, 2015: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of August 3, 2015: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of August 3, 2015: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers August 1, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview July 31, 2015
- How This Week’s Premium Top 10 Performed
- Premium Earnings 7-31-15
- US Markets Smiling at Emerging Markets
- Analysis and Trade Ideas for Tempur Sealy Earnings
- Premium Earnings 7-30-15