Cleveland’s Best Linkfest!
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on May 5th, 2012
Charts/Markets/Business/Economy You Might Not See Otherwise
At least Timmy waited until after the earnings report: Treasury to sell more AIG common stock Reuters
Read this and think about process, very parallel to stock selection: How to Eliminate 19 Horses WSJ
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto: Should Robots Replace Financial Regulators? WSJ
New Proposal on Fracking Gives Ground to Industry NYT
How to Raise a Financial Wizard – Start Early NYT
DDR raises 2012 guidance on shopping center operations, reports flat funds from operations cleveland.com
Racing has started at Thistledown and they will simulcast the Derby too.
It is Chris Perez Jersey night out at the Jake…I mean Progressive Field, Saturday.
The Cleveland Orchestra presents a Family event, Beethoven Lives Upstairs at Severance on Sunday.
Or maybe the Ohio Philharmonic at the Museum of Art’s Garnet Auditorium Saturday performing Greig and Ravel
For the Jazz enthusiast there is a benefit at Nighttown for the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra Sunday
And don’t miss your hometown downtown in The Avengers
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Checking Out Red Robin the First Day of Winter
- Premium Earnings 12-22-14
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week December 22, 2014: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of December 22, 2014: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers December 20, 2014
- Macro Week in Review/Preview December 19, 2014
- Dragonfly Capital Views Performance Through December 2014 Expiry
- Charting An S&P 500 March Higher