- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on April 25th, 2012
All you need right? An excuse to buy more beer. These three beer company stock charts are primed for a bender. Have a cold one ready and ride the moves higher.
Companhia deBeibedis das Americas, $ABV
Companhia deBeibedis das Americas, $ABV, or AmBev, made a double top to end last week and is now looking better to the upside after a minor flirtation lower. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) held and is moving higher in bullish territory and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is positive, both supporting more upside. Look for a move over 44.50 as your entry.
Anheuser-Busch InBev, $BUD
Anheuser-Busch InBev, $BUD, made that same double top and is moving higher after a bit of a deeper pull back. It also has an RSI that is bullish but with a MACD that is negative, yet improving. A move over 72.70 triggers a long entry on this name.
Craft Brewers Alliance, $BREW
Compared to those giants, Craft Brewers Alliance, $BREW, barely trades. But this gem is also ready to break out higher. A move over 7.80 is your trigger. Be ready for some big swings as this can be volatile with the low volume.
If you like what you see above sign up for deeper analysis and trading strategy by using the Get Premium button above. As always you can see details of individual charts and more on my StockTwits page.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Well Rested, King Dollar Resumes the Uptrend
- The mosaic of Intel points higher
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week November 30, 2015: Bonus Idea
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 30, 2015: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 30, 2015: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of November 30, 2015: The Best
- SPY Trends and Influencers November 28, 2015
- Macro Posts This Past Week
- Macro Week in Review/Preview November 27, 2015
- How this Week’s Top 10 Performed, November 27, 2015