Top Trade Ideas for the Week of March 19, 2012: The Best
- Posted by Greg Harmon
- on March 18th, 2012
After reviewing over 900 charts, I have found some good setups for the week. This week’s list contains the first five below to get you started early.
Subscribe to read the rest of this article.
Already a member? Sign in here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded in the Securities markets since 1986. He has held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity. (More)
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of May 26, 2015: The Rest Premium
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of May 26, 2015: The Rest
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of May 26, 2015: The Best
- How Last Week’s Top 10 Performed
- SPY Trends and Influencers May 23, 2015
- Macro Week in Review/Preview May 22, 2015
- And so ends the first 5 years…..
- Shanghai Surprise?
- Big AZZ consolidations can power big moves
- Premium Earnings 5-21-15